I deeply respect the privacy of my clients and I am committed to protecting it.
This policy outlines the basis on which I process and use any personal data that you provide. Please read on to understand my views and practices of the handling of your personal data.
To be in line of the Data Protection Act, the Data Controller is myself – Katalin Brindley of 15 Spencer, Stantonbury, Milton Keynes, MK14 6BQ.
Information that I may collect and process:
– Information that you provide in forms on this website.
– If you get in touch, I may keep a record of our correspondence.
– Any communication data, traffic and location data and any other details of your visit to this website.
How I store your personal data
I store all your information on a secure server. I do not take any payments online and do not store any payment information.
Please note that transmission of data on the internet is never fully secure. I will do my best to keep your data protected, but you transmit this data online at your own risk.
Way I use your data
– To make sure that my site is presented to you and for your device in a responsive manner, as effectively as possible.
– To give you information you requested about my products and services. Or if you gave permission, to send you updates on promotional offers and services.
– To correspond with you about orders, products and services that you require, and possible changes to these.
Disclosure of personal information
I will not disclose your personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law.
Access to your data
By the Data Protection Act, you have the right to access any information held about you. You can request this information in line with the regulations.