We pride ourselves on our vast range of flavours from classic to unusual, sweet, zesty or tipsy.
All of our cakes contain gluten, cow’s dairy products, eggs and other allergens.
Below is a list of some of our more popular flavours. If you have a specific idea that is not our list please let us know and we will d our best to accommodate.
Light and Fruity Flavours
- Classic Vanilla Cake: layers of moist vanilla sponge and vanilla Italian Meringue Buttercream, with strawberry jam.
- Strawberry & Vanilla Cake: layers of moist vanilla sponge filled dotted with strawberry pieces, filled with roasted strawberry buttercream and home-made strawberry jam.
- Classic Lemon Cake: Zesty Lemon sponge with lemon Italian meringue buttercream, with or without home made lemon curd
- Lemon & Elderflower Cake: layers of moist lemon sponge delicately scented with elderflower and filled with an elderflower buttercream and lashings of home-made lemon curd.
- Pineapple & Coconut Cake: layers of moist coconut and pineapple sponge filled with coconut Italian meringue buttercream and home made pineapple curd.
- Lime, Coconut and White Chocolate Cake: layers of Lime and Coconut sponge filled with white chocolate Italian meringue buttercream and home made lime curd.
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Cake: layers of moist white chocolate sponge filled with white chocolate Italian meringue buttercream and home made raspberry curd.
Nutty and Spicy Flavours
- Orange & Walnut Carrot Cake: layers of super moist carrot and walnut sponge scented with fresh orange and filled with an orange cream cheese buttercream.
- Spiced Apple & Blackberry: layers of moist apple sponge delicately spiced with cinnamon filled with blackberry Italian meringue buttercream and home made blackberry curd.
- Poppy Seed and Lemon cake: layers of moist poppy seed and lemon sponge filled with ginger and rum Italian meringue buttercream and ginger and rum jam.
- Maple, Fig & Pecan Cake: layers of super moist fig and pecan sponge flavoured with maple syrup and filled with maple Italian meringue buttercream home made fig and orange jam.
- Toffee cake: layers of toffee and date sponge filled with vanilla Italian meringue buttercream and toffee sauce. (Dates can be left out)
- Spiced Cake: moist spiced sponge, brushed with rum syrup and filled with white chocolate Italian meringue buttercream.
- Hazelnut Praline Cake: lovely hazelnut sponge filled with hazelnut praline Italian meringue buttercream, hazelnut spread and hazelnut pieces.
- Red Velvet & White Chocolate Cake: layers of super moist, light chocolate sponge coloured velvety red and filled with white chocolate Italian meringue buttercream.
- Chocolate Salted Caramel Cake: layers of rich, dark chocolate sponge filled with salted caramel Italian meringue buttercream and caramel sauce.
- Chocolate Orange Cake: layers of rich, dark chocolate sponge filled chocolate orange Italian meringue buttercream.
- Double Chocolate Cake: layers of rich, dark chocolate sponge filled with chocolate Italian meringue buttercream
Dried fruit and nut ingredients in our fruitcakes can be adjusted to your preferences.
- Classic Fruit Cake: full of juicy vine fruits, berries, currants, walnuts and more, this is a truly luxurious and rich fruitcake.
Allergies and sensitivities:
As all of our cakes are made in the same kitchen, we cannot ensure a free from environment. For this reason Free-From options are not available.
Traces of all food allergens such as celery, cereals containing gluten (such as barley and oats), crustaceans (such as prawns, crabs and lobsters), eggs, fish, lupin, milk, molluscs (such as mussels and oysters), mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites (if the sulphur dioxide and sulphites are at a concentration of more than ten parts per million)and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, Brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamia nuts) may all be present.
Our lovely cakes are made in the traditional manner, using wheat flour, eggs, and dairy products.
We feel it is important to look after our environment and also to support local businesses and economy.
For this reason we always research our suppliers, sticking with free range, organic and naturally kept or grown produce.
A happy environment makes for richer flavours, thus it really makes a difference in the end result.